Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 10, 2010

I don't really have much to say this week because I told you all of it yesterday. So I figured I would attach some pictures for you to enjoy since this email is going to be very very short.

The first picture is of the can tower we are building in our apartment.



And sorry the 2nd picture is a little blurry but that was at the part we had at church.



This one is of the dancers that danced at our party. It was a lot of fun.


And lastly, here is a picture of some sidewalk art we did. We didn't have chalk so we used Tums :)



Well yesterday was a great day and I loved talking to all of you!!! It was so great to hear your voices and hear that everyone is doing so well! Mom, I hope that you had a great mother's day!!! You deserve it. You are a great mother and I love you! Thank you for the advice you gave me yesterday and for the great stories of Weston. That kid is a hoot.

We were supposed to go golfing today but there is a big rainstorm today, so we are getting some good rain too. At like 5:30 this morning we had thunder that shook the entire apartment. IT was so crazy!!!!! And way loud. Nuts!!

Well I hope you all have a fantastic week. This could be my last one in Lincoln. But I guess we'll see... Wednesday is transfers. I got a call this morning from the office and they asked me again about apartments in Crete so there is a chance they could be opening it this transfer. But I guess we'll wait and see. Gosh, how many times have you heard that? But it was cool to get a call and have them ask me about a specific apartment I told them we liked... so maybe there is hope.

Well have a fantastic week. I love you all!!!!!
Love
Elder Moore

No comments: