Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010

Well hello!!

This email will be a short one. Not much happened this week.

I painted the outside of a house. Ha, and accidentally stepped in the paint tray. I would.... Anyways, I'm probably going to need new shoes when I come home. These ones have been used for like 3 years now and they have a hole and paint on them and many other things. I think I can survive on the clothes I have for now. If you want to throw in a cool green tie though that would be nice. :) Maybe like a green Paisley tie. But other than that.... I have 2 suits, one I haven't dry cleaned since the MTC. But I'll be good. For my bday.... Mmmmm I don't think there is much I need. :) And plus I'll be home 6 weeks after my bday anyway. Then we can celebrate it. :) But My clothes are definitely getting hobo-ish. I think that is why the mission is just 2 years.... that's how long the clothes last. :)

Also we went fishing and caught some sweet bass.

Conference was great!! I really enjoyed it!!! There was some amazing talks and I love seeing the prophet speak because he is the one that we are out telling the world about. When he comes on, it's like.... Kobe Bryant walking onto the court. I just wanna cheer ya know!? But I went to conference with some questions in mind and had them answered so that was great!!

Also, I forgot to mention... last week when Elder Ellis was here from the 70, I was just sitting in zone conference minding my own business, when all of the sudden, he said... "We will now have a talk by Elder Brandon D. Moore on the power of the spirit in conversion." So yup, had to give a talk on that. It was neat.

What else.... well we are working with Mario and Olivia's kids now, working on getting them baptized. We invited them to be baptized and they said that they would think about it. Their parents said that they have talked a lot about it and think that it is something that they will do. Also Natalie Sandoval's baptism is coming up and then I am hoping that that family will go be sealed in the temple in November.

I can't believe it's already October! It's crazy! But I love it!

I also can't believe that BYU lost to Utah State. What in the world..... Ah well. Glad that I don't have to worry about that stuff right now.

Well that is pretty much it for this past week. This next week will be a tough one. Tuesday-Friday I have leadership meetings that go from 8-3. Not looking foward to that. Also next week my pday will be on Tuesday. Just an FYI.

Well I hope all goes well this week. Pray for me that I won't need this surgery done. :( Cause I don't want it. I just wanna be able to finish strong!!

The church is true. Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God. Christ does actively lead and guide this church.

I love you too mom!! I'll keep hanging in there. I've done it for 22 months, I can make it 2 more.... yup yesterday was 22 months in the mission!!! ;) Be good and say hi to my favorite little sister for me! Love you!!!


Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: